This quilt is done and will be donated to the guild’s cancer quilt charity. It was a fun quilt to make! And certainly much much easier than Shakespeare in the Park! (Click here). But it is also about 1/4 the size!
Here is a close-up of the quilting. I basically followed the ‘trail’ and then did orange peel flowers in the large white & pink blocks. This picture was taken after the quilt was washed – so you also get the “wrinkled” affect.
To see what others in the quilty world are working on wander over to these blogs:
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts
- Finished or Not @ Busy Hands Quilts
- Let’s Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation