My Scrappy leader and ender is now webbed together. Just need to sew the rows, sandwich, quilt and bind and I will be able to call it done! In the picture, it looks like a tangled mess, but it will be easy to sew all the rows together. This quilt has a little bit of everything, all from gifted scraps. And NO, please, please, please, do NOT gift me any more scraps!
Fabric Used this Week: 5 yards (Scrappy baby quilt)
Fabric Used year to Date: 141.75 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 49.5 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 85.45 yards
I started the year with 47 UFO’s.
36 UFO’s left to complete.
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is more fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts