Yes, I’m quilting 2 quilts at once. Each on different machines. On my Janome 8900, is the labyrinth quilt that I posted about in March. Really? It doesn’t seem like that long ago. I’m still deciding what to quilt – so for bits of time, it’s just sitting there. Then, on my Janome 6500, I’m doing outline quilting on the quilt that is using this fabric:
I have not been through the door of any fabric store – sew it’s been super easy to not buy any fabric this week.
Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 141.75 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 54 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 80.95 yards
36 UFO’s left to complete.
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is more fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts