Yes, I’m off to a retreat … from today until Thursday. I LOVE quilting retreats! Here is all my sewing stuff – do you think I have enough? I still need to pack my clothes – but hey, at least I have my priorities in order – right?
Everything is packed up – so I can’t show you up-to-date pictures of what I’ll be working on. But these projects are in line:
And there are a few other projects also tucked in. I will be lucky if I finish an eighth of what I am taking! Or maybe 1/16 th!!!
I did buy some fabric this week – but it’s going to be used to back quilts at the retreat. So – it doesn’t count. And, nothing got finished this week.
Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 162.5 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 54 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 108.5 yards
Oct: 5 (all baby quilts – 1 gifted, 4 to be donated)
30 UFO’s left to complete.
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @oh-scrap-this-and-that.html
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts
- Peaceful Sunday @ Janda Bend Quilts