My big toe on my right foot is broken – in 2 places. Groan. That is my machine-driving foot. Yes, I can use my left foot – but it’s not as good as my right foot. However, I have managed to start the “On Ringo Lake” mystery! When there is a will, there is a way! Here is 10 of each of the first 3 clues done. Many many more to do! They just won’t all get done in a day!
If you want to join in the fun – there is a link to the mystery in the right side-bar. If you want to see what others are doing – there is a linky part on Bonnie’s blog. Click HERE.
Nothing bought – nothing finished!
Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 171 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 62 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 109 yards
There are 27 UFOs left to complete
To see what other’s in the quilting world are working on – click on the following links:
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Peaceful Sunday @ Janda Bend Quilts
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts
- On Ringo Lake Mystery @ Quiltville’s Quips & Snips