On Ringo Lake: Clue 4 is DONE!!! (it was an easy clue) And bit’s and pieces of Clue 1, 2, & 3 are done … still sewing away at them! I’d sort of like to get them done so I can possibly get at least one UFO done & increase my fabric used numbers a bit! And also decrease the numbers of UFO’s I’m entering into 2018 with.
I do know that I need to get the Christmas decorations out and decorate the tree … hopefully in the next few days.
PHD in 2018
Are you going to join me? Check out this post HERE for details.
Nothing bought – nothing finished! So my total stays the same!
Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 171 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 62 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 109 yards
17 UFOs completed! There are 27 UFOs left to complete
To see what other’s in the quilting world are working on – click on the following links:
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Peaceful Sunday @ Janda Bend Quilts
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts
- On Ringo Lake Mystery @ Quiltville’s Quips & Snips