As I wrote the title for this post, the song started singing in my head! The Mamas & The Papas … you can hear it on YouTube HERE. But, I can guarantee that my quilts will still be with me!
The start of the layout for “On Ringo Lake”. This quilt is on point and will be impossible to “web” so there will be a lot of careful sewing to ensure things stay in the correct position.
Interesting that in this picture a lot of the pinks look like coral … a few are, but most of them are pink.
PHD in 2018 Update:
My cousin Terry is showing off her organizational skills and sent me a link to her PHD update: Sew Sunday @ My Quilting Legacy Give her a visit and say “hi”.
To see what other’s in the quilting world are working on – click on the following links
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts
- On Ringo Lake @ Quiltville
Happy Quilting in 2018!