No, No, No
- No finishes
- No change in PHD & Stash numbers
- No quilting done on the Beginner Mystery
Yes, Yes, Yes
- Yes: Saturday was International Quilting Day. This weekend The Quilt Show has 23 free shows to watch and prizes to win (if you live in the USA). Click HERE for details and take advantage of the free shows.
- Yes: Spring is coming!
- Yes: Orca Bay – the centre is done. Just need to add borders.
PHD in 2018 Update
No shopping – nothing added. Yes, I was at Tradex at the Creative Festival and I only bought 2 sided fusible pellon. No fabric. To be honest – I didn’t take a good look at the fabric and so I didn’t buy any. I did see a quilt panel that was fractured at the Quilted Bear booth and the same panel that was not fractured at the Needle & I booth. They were both wonderful! Beautiful colours and great quilting. But I was only tempted to admire, not buy!
Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 94.1 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 14 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 84.1 yards
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Peaceful Sunday @ Janda Bend Quilts or Linky Party
- Mali Sparkles @ Sunday Stash
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts