This picture is perfect for my husband … he’s always working with tools of some sort and figuring things out!
My progress on Square Dance is on the left. The reveal is out. I’m way behind … I’ll catch up one of these days. I’m making the table topper and I think I’ll be very pleased when it’s done! You can see the all the clues HERE.
On the left are the results of the Fireburst mystery quilt. You can follow along on Tish’s blog. I decided to do the lap size quilt (because I had enough fabric) … and these pieces seem really big to me! I’m sew used to doing Bonnie Hunter’s patterns that it’s sort-of weird to make BIG half-square triangles. But, it also means that I’ll get a decent size quilt with not a ton of work!
Hearts of all sizes are being quilted … I’m about 1/3 of the way through this small-ish quilt.
I finished Labyrinth #2 … that’s 8.5 m used up! You can see it HERE.
Fabric Used this Week: 8.5 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 163.85 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 49 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 114.85 yards
PHD in 2018
Only 11 more UFO’s left to complete for my PHD in 2018! And, not shown in the chart below are the 2 mystery quilts that will need to be finished before the end of the year.
To see what others in the quilting world are working on, check out the following blogs:
- Caroline @ SewCanShe
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River
- Colour Inspiration @ Clever Chameleon Quilting
- Peaceful Sunday @ Janda Bend Quilts or Linky Party