My July finishes
I have been away … sew there are no changes since my July 22 blog post. I had hoped to have another finish, but more important things got in the way.
Check out the progress of all the people participating in PHD in 2018.
- Susan, from California, is following along by Instagram. Go to her Instagram page to see her finishes. (#19 & #20 – on July 19)
- Terry, my cousin from Ontario, is progressing well! Her blog is TLC Quilts: Sew What’s Next?
- Roseanne, from “Home Sewn By US” is diligently working on her list!
- Elizabeth, from “Appliqué and …. knitting, stitchery, genealogy, food” has many projects very close to being finished, but is moving in the near future. Unfortunately, that’s going to hamper her finishes.
- Kate from “Life in Pieces” is moving right along. If you check out her blog – she keeps a record of the days that she sews. She aims for at least 15 minutes of sewing a day … her success rate is 95% (on July 22). WOW … she is doing great!
- Ann from “Laughing Gas Quilts” has her mid year update post here. But a more recent post had me laughing as I followed her mishap and unintentional swim! Ann lives in Newfoundland on what they call a “pond.” to the rest of the world, it is known as a small lake. Enjoy the post!
- Emily from “the Darling Dogwood” is working away, attempting Kate’s 15 minutes a day and linking to OMG (One Monthly Goal). Both of these are helping her to complete her UFOs.
- Deena from Dreamworthy Quilts was on a family quilt retreat – which helped her get some small quilts done.
If you have visited the above blogs and the list does not appear current, it’s because this post was written just before I left. I will be back later in the week with a continuation of my usual quilting content.
Nothing finished – no additional fabric used … no fabric purchases …no changes
- Fabric Used this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 189.1 yards
- Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this Year: 49 yards
- Net Fabric Used for 2018: 140.1
Check out what others in the quilting world are doing.
- Caroline @ SewCanShe
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River
- Wait Loss Wednesday @ Inquiring Quilter
- I may have a Scrap Problem @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict