I thought I’d be just showing a picture of this quilt in progress, as I wasn’t sure I’d have time to get it finished by today. It’s a little quilt made with 6 ½” flannel squares. A great flannel stash buster of left-over baby quilt backings. This is a UFO … and it’s finished! YEAH! I just did a big serpentine stitch along the seams and diagonally … mindless and easy to do.
On my last post I reported that I had 6 UFOs left to complete this year (along with 2 new starts) … but now that this quilt is finished, I only have 5 left! Do you hear me sighing with a little bit of relief?
Check out what others in the quilting world are doing.
- WIPs on Wednesday @ Esther’s Quilt Blog
- Let’s Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Happy Needle and Thread @My Quilt Infatuation
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts