I’ve been sewing … a lot … but not a lot to show for it.
I saw this picture on a facebook page … and just cracked up. The skeleton is obviously working on hand quilting “Good Fortune.” It’s Bonnie Hunter’s mystery from last year. And, I love the soft colours that were used! Or have they just faded over time??? (grin!)
Sarah Young, from Puyallup, Washington State, stated, “When waiting for Bonnie’s next mystery sewalong is killing you … Actually, I ran an errand and came back home to find my teenager had taken some liberty with my Halloween decor!”
I’d say that the teenager has a wicked and fantastic sense of humour!!! Love it!
Bonnie Hunter Quilts
Well, since Sarah is working on last year’s Quiltville mystery … and we are both waiting for the start of this years … I thought I’d show you all of the quilts (both mystery & others) that I have completed.
And, I’m now slowly working on Smith Mountain Morning … I’m pushing to have the top done before this year’s mystery starts … It’s currently a UFO. I started it when at a retreat in 2015 in Washington where Bonnie was teaching. She’s a fabulous teacher! Very encouraging and she has a wonderful sense of humour!
I was Featured!
Jennifer’s theme this week was persistence and because this quilt was started in 2008 and finished this month – that’s persistence. You can read about my finish HERE.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- TGIFF @ Musings of a Menopausal Melon – MMML Quilts
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More