I started this quilt while at a workshop with Bonnie Hunter at Camp Arnold in 2015. I’ve been working on it pretty steady for the last few months. I made it bigger than the pattern … it is 89″ x 89″
I did graffiti quilting, using Aurifil #2000 and just over 9 bobbins! It took me quite a while to quilt it! I used Hobbs 80/20 for batting! I’m almost through the roll that I bought a year ago!
This is my 13th UFO for this year! Now, as soon as I get 3 little baby quilts completed, I will have acheived my PHD in 2019!
PHD in 2020?
I’ve been asked if I’m going to do the PHD in 2020 … The answer is YES YES YES!!!
I have a ton of UFOs still left to do – so, I’m going to continue doing this. It certainly helps me to complete old UFOs and with finishing all the new starts, I don’t add to my UFO list. Win-win, wouldn’t you say? I’ll be posting more about this in the near future! In the meantime, gather up your UFOs and be ready to join in the fun!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Storied Quilts