Frolic: Bonnie Hunter’s Mystery … Part 1, 2, & 3 are done …. waiting for Part 4. So far, I’m following Bonnie’s colours!
3 baby quilts are almost finished! Just need to finish the binding. Then I’ll throw them in the washer so that they are nice and clean before I donate them at the guild meeting!
I am SEW close to completingmy PHD in 2019!!! Just have binding left to do on 3 baby quilts and I will have accomplished my PHD in 2019!!! These baby quilts were all started in November – so they need to be done. And, 13 of my older UFOs were finished! Yay!!!
If you want to decrease your UFOs … and not make your UFO list any bigger, Join me for your PHD in 2020! Check out this blog post for details … and scroll WAY down for the linky party so that you can join in!
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
Last week’s list:
- Quilt Smith Mountain Morning – ½ hour / day & binding √ done, all done!!!
- Prep 2 blocks from 52 blocks in 52 weeks – week 48 √ done
- Sew 2 blocks from 52 blocks in 52 weeks – week 40 – 41 √ done
- Sandwich 3 baby quilts √ done
This week’s list:
- Prep 1 blocks from 52 blocks in 52 weeks – week 49
- Sew 2 blocks from 52 blocks in 52 weeks – week 40 – 49
- Tidy sewing room
- put away fabric from Smith Mountain Morning
- tidy up the messy bins
Smith Mountain Morning used up at least 17 yards of fabric! I did buy 2 yards of a grey Free Spirit fabric that I want to use for the sashing for 52 Blocks in 52 weeks. Even with the purchase, I used over 100 yards from my stash. I still have a lot of stash left.
- Fabric Used this week 17 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 174.35 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 70.05
- Net Fabric used 104.3
- Husband’s Purchases 9.5
- January – Nov: 258 out of 292
- Dec: 15 out of 15
- Year-to-date: 266 out of 300 = 89%
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!