YEAH, I LOVE retreats!!! They are always lots of fun! Lots of chatting and laughing and eating and sewing and laughing and eating and … oh ya, lots of fun!
I hope to work on a few UFOs … we’ll see how that goes!
Summer Solstice: This section of 8 is done! Spending 15 min / day worked! Often it turned out to be closer to an hour … it takes a LOT of time when you need to take out the little tiny stitches that you can barely see!
Frolic: Bonnie Hunter’s Mystery: All caught up .. and everything fits in this container. I suspect that the reveal may come soon … either this week or next … and I’ll be ready!
52 Blocks in 52 weeks: Waiting until Blocks 53 & 54 are announced and then I’ll make the last 4 blocks … (That’s my story and I’m sticking to it!)
Ode to 30’s has some quilting done. I’m taking it to the retreat and hope it’s a finished quilt by the end of the retreat!
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
Last week, I said that I didn’t do great with last week’s goals. Nann commented on my blog and quoted Gladys Taber, saying “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off.” I LOVE this quote!!!
I AM content with my half-crossed off list!
Last week’s list:
- Finish Secret Project #1 √ done See HERE.
- Work on Secret Project #2 √ done You’ll see this in a future post.
- Work on a UFO – Ode to 30’s – for PHD in 2020 √ done quilting started!
- Work on a UFO – Summer Solstice – for PHD in 2020 √ done
- Frolic: Finish Part 6 & 7 √ done and Part 8 is done as well!
This week’s list:
I’m going to a retreat and what I get done, I get done! I do have some plans:
- Finish Ode to 30’s
- Work on Bento Box UFO
- Make Maple leaf block for Australia
My finish used up 1 yard of fabric (backing for the quilt that turned into a bag.)
- Fabric Used this week 1 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 1 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 0
- Net Fabric used 1
- Husband’s Purchases 0
So far, I’m doing fantastic!!! (cheeky grin!)
- January 1-12 : 12 out of 12 100%
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
If you want to decrease your UFOs … and not make your UFO list any bigger, Join me for your PHD in 2020! Check out this blog post for details … and scroll WAY down for the linky party so that you can join in! You can join in on the PHD in 2020 until Jan. 14. Then on the 1st and 15th of each month, there will be a linky party for you to show your progress.
I finished one 2020 start & blogged about it HERE.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney Quilts
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting