Stay at Home Round Robin: Arrows … were added this week. I’m loving the Island Batik fabrics!
Guild Challenge: This week’s challenge is to finish a UFO …. hmmm … which one will I choose?
My daughter has a beagle, my son has a motor cycle and loves cats and his girlfriend loves cats …
I have very little elastic, but I have some OLD bias tape that I know I’ll never use … a quick stitch down the length, cut to 16″ and I had lots of ties! The yellow bias tape came from a store in Vanderhoof in the 70’s or 80’s. Not sure where the iron on seam binding came from!
There are literally a zillion mask patterns out there – with more being published as I speak! If you must know, I used the pattern from Leah Day … HERE. For the filter, I gave each of the kids a roll of blue shop paper towels. Cut each paper towel into four 5″ squares and you have lots of filters!
PLEASE NOTE: These masks will NOT prevent you from getting the virus – it will help to prevent you from spreading it!
I quilted 3, yes 3 quilts this week!!! 2 Elvira quilts and a heart quilt! The heart quilt was quilted with hearts!
On one Elvira quilt, I did a large swirl followed by flower petals that I echoed.
The other Elvira quilt was lines up and down the quilt with “leaves” here and there …
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
Last week’s list:
- Round Robin: add the next borders √ done
- Guild Heart Quilt: Sandwich & Quilt √ done
- Masks: Several made … √ done
This week’s list:
- Finish up a UFO …
- Round Robin: add the next borders
- Masks: Make some more
Each Elvira Quilt used 7 yards of fabric – for a total of 14 yards …
The heart quilt used 4½ yards of fabric. SEW … for all 3 quilts, it comes to 18½ yards!
- Fabric Used this week 18.5 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 89.5 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 9.5
- Net Fabric used 80 yards!!!!
- Husband’s Purchases 0
I am aiming for 30 minutes/day – at least!
- 15 minute days: January – Mar. 90/91
- 15 min days/ April= 12/12
- Total days in 2020: 102/103
- Percentage = 99%
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
Still no UFOs finished this month. However, 3 new 2020 starts were completed!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- UFO Busting @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Stitchin’ Time @ Life in Pieces
- What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney Quilts
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking Up Quilts
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting