I started 2 new quilts … one for a baby and one for big brother … with this fabric.
Of course, I have changed my mind about using this fabric for the baby and am going to finish a UFO for him. However, the one for big brother is moving along quite nicely … We had an “ugly” fabric challenge at the guild using THIS VIDEO… and started another, using it for the big brother quilt … Here’s what’s on the design wall …
I will put on a border and have a cute idea for the back … if I do it, I’ll definitely show you!
A Future Quilt
I saw this quilt … and I was tempted, very VERY tempted to drop everything and make it! (DrEAMI). But I resisted … for now … but I don’t think I’ll resist for very long! It’s a free pattern by Sew Fresh Quilts and you can access it HERE. As a Winnie the Pooh fan, I’m in LOVE with this quilt!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland