I assume that all of you planning to make this quilt have downloaded the pattern from Sew Fresh Quilts. It’s free and you can access it HERE.
This quilt is going to take approximately 2 ½ weeks to make the top. Most days, the cutting or sewing will take about 30 minutes.
I will start this on Monday, June 8 … We’ll work on it 6 days a week … and should be finished by June 20th … 21- 25th if you want to quilt it right away.
No Finishes in June … Yet
I’m working on quilting my June Island Batik project … and silly me … the quilting is fairly dense – so it’s taking me awhile! Here’s a picture of 2 parts of the quilt and the fabric that I was given by Island Batik! Kismet is a Fall 2019 release designed by Tammy Silvers of Tamarinis. It should be available in stores now. It’s a BEAUTIFUL collection of fabric!
A Few Finishes in May
I was Featured
Jennifer of Wednesday Wait Loss Featured the elephant quilt above.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Muv @ Lizzy Lenard Vintage
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Quilting Patchwork & Appliqué.