I did finish my August Island Batik Project using Deb Tucker’s Studio 180 ruler “Four Patch Square Up.” You can read more about it HERE.
The borders are still not on this quilt.
The Carpenter’s Wheel (Star) is sandwiched … and the thread is chosen and it is sitting at the machine … but not a stitch of quilting has happened!
No finishes, no shopping, no change in the numbers …
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 230.5 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 23.5
- Net Fabric used 207 yards
I am aiming for 30 minutes/day – at least! I switched from 15 minutes / day to 30 minutes/day in April! No stitchin’ on the 19th … ’cause it’s not a race!
- 15 minute days: January – July: 210 / 212
- 30 min days/ Aug: 9/9
- Total days in 2020: 219 / 221
- Percentage = 99%
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
Last weeks list:
I’m not surprised that I didn’t get #1 and #2 done … but I did get #3, 4 & 5 done! And Roseanne always quotes Gladys Taber: “Contentment is a list with half of it crossed off.” I’m content!
- Sandwich & Quilt Carpenter’s Wheel ½ done sandwiched but not quilted.
- Add borders to Bouquet Murder Mystery not done
- Work on IB Sept project √ done (it’s a secret … and I LOVE it!)
- Spend at least 30 minutes this week CLEANING/ TIDYING my sewing room. √ done
- Photo shoot and blog about IB August project √ done
This weeks list:
- Start Quilting Carpenter’s Wheel
- Add borders to Bouquet Murder Mystery
Hopefully soon there will be a UFO finish …
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- What I Made Monday @ Pretty Piney Quilts
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting