Yes, I’ve had a busy week. Since Covid started, my calendar has been pretty blank. A couple of weekly Zoom things, daily walks and not much else, you tend to get use to it! Then BAM … all of a sudden, I had 2 dentist appointments (cleaning and fillings), a blood work appointment, a doctor’s appointment, a short guild Zoom meeting, a family Zoom quilting day, as well as the usual 3 weekly Zooms … Oh me, oh my … I felt almost overwhelmed. And to think, I used to have all those appointments, work full time and still managed to get a lot of quilting done! Sigh … Enough of my week … back to what’s important to me: Quilting!
Scrappy 4 patches: On point was the final decision on making this little quilt. I know it looks like a mess at the moment! I have some of the setting triangles sewn on … some are pinned and one row ready to be sewn together. I got most of this done at the family Zoom quilting day!
All the secrets … Secret #1 & #2 are done … #3 is almost ready … Unfortunately they need hanging sleeves … and I’m sewing those on my hand. ULK … I really dislike hand sewing … it literally hurts my fingers.
No finished projects, no shopping …
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 279.5 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 50.5 yards (my husbands amounts as well)
- Net Fabric used 229.0 yards
- Husband’s purchases: 11.5 yards (which are added into my total amount of Fabric added this year).
I’m aiming for at least 30 minutes a day.
- January – Sept: 290 / 304
- 30 min days/ Nov: 8 / 8
- Total days in 2020: 298 / 311
- Percentage = 95%
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
Last week’s list:
- IB November: Quilt and Bind not done
- Work on Secret projects: Finish #2 √ done
- Work on UFO (Scrappy 4 patches) √ done
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes. √ done
This week’s list:
- IB November: Quilt and Bind
- Work on Secret projects: Finish #3
- Work on UFO (Scrappy 4 patches) (to flimsy stage)
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes.
No UFOs finished. One Start in 2020 finished.
Even though all my UFOs are NOT listed here, there is definitely enough to have a PHD in 2021 program go!
Inspired by Nature Blog Hop
Click HERE to see this week’s awesome Ambassador quilts!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting