I’ve been working on a few things … A few Zoom quilting days keep me focused! And steadily sewing away!
I’m still working on the SAHRR but can’t show you any pictures. Want to know more about the SAHRR check it out HERE. We start the reveal of our centre blocks tomorrow. So make sure you return and visit each of the SAHRR co-hosts!
AND … Hearts on Fire quilt just needs borders and the RSC21 Rainbow Scrap Challenge table runner needs to have a fabric pull!
January Island Batik project is almost done! Pictures to follow later in the week!
A Winnie the Pooh panel is in the process of being quilted. I thought I was done with the quilting – but there’s a few areas that need something.
Holiday Seclusion #1 Mystery was finished this week:
I’m still happy to report that I have not bought a single piece of fabric this year. I did finish one of my Holiday Seclusion Mystery quilts … but because it is with Island Batik, I don’t count it in my stash report.
I did visit a NEW quilt store … Chitter Chatter . It’s a lovely store nestled in the countryside. I only bought Hobbs Thermore batting and a spool of thread. The fabric was tempting … so very tempting!!! But I resisted … and surprise – so did my husband! I’m linking to Donna’s Sunday Stash at Quilt Paint Create.
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 0 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 0 yards (my husbands amounts as well)
- Net Fabric used 0 yards
- Husband’s purchases: 0 yards (which are added into my total amount of Fabric added this year). For those of you who don’t know … my husband often buys more fabric than I do … so, I’m keeping track! Unfortunately, he doesn’t sew!
I’m aiming for at least 30 minutes a day.
I have stitched for over 30 minutes each day
- January – 10 / 10
- Percentage = 100 %
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
I’m linking up to Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday. Their blog is “Home Sewn by Us.”
- Get Stay at Home Round Robin to flimsy stage NOT done
- Work on Hearts on Fire Quilt √ done
- Work on Rainbow Scrap Challenge Table runner … at least pull the fabrics NOT done
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes √ done
This week’s list:
- Complete at least 1 Round of Stay at Home Round Robin
- Complete Hearts on Fire Quilt
- Complete January Island Batik challenge.
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes
I finished Holiday Seclusion #1. My first UFO of the year!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Home Sewn By Us
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting