Just to remind you … SAHRR is Stay At Home Round Robin. If you missed the previous posts about this year’s SAHRR – you can see them
Today is the day that Wendy told us to add wonky stars. I’m a rebel … and I did friendship stars instead! I used the Accuquilt to cut the half-square triangles. Do I ever enjoy using it for those!
However, I didn’t do the math very well and I have extra stars left over. I wanted to leave the cornerstone as a plain white block, so … who knows what will happen with those extra stars?
Again, I continued to use a variety of fabrics from Island Batik’s Ohana collection.
Make sure to visit all of the other co-leaders and link up toWendy’s linky party to show us your blocks! HERE
Here’s their links:
- Chris @ Chrisknitssews
- Emily @ The Darling Dogwood
- Anja @ Anja Quilts
- Roseanne & Sue @ Home Sewn by Us
- Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life
- Susan @ Quilt Fabrication
I’m working on my March Island Batik project. Sorry, no pictures yet!
I took a Silly Moon Ruler Quilting class on Saturday by Zoom. It was fun and I learned some things. Believe it or not – the fabric is dark blue and the thread is light grey . Obviously, my phone did not pick up the true colours!
No change from last week!
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 5 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 9 yards (my husbands amounts as well)
- Net Fabric used – 4 yards
- Husband’s purchases: 0 yards (which are added into my total amount of Fabric added this year). For those of you who don’t know … my husband often buys more fabric than I do … so, I’m keeping track! Unfortunately, he doesn’t sew!
I’m aiming for at least 30 minutes a day.
I have stitched for over 30 minutes each day
- January – 31 / 31
- February – 14 / 14
- Percentage = 100 %
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
Roseanne & Sue’s “TO DO” Tuesday is no longer. However, Chris from ChrisKnits is going to be hosting it from now on. Her blog is HERE.
Total success this week!
- Work on next round of SAHRR √ done
- Sandwich Moorewood Mystery √ done
- Work on March Island Batik challenge √ done
- Do NOT be distracted by any SQUIRRELS! √ done
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes √ done
This week’s list:
- Work on final round of SAHRR
- Start quilting Moorewood Mystery
- Work on March Island Batik challenge
- Do NOT be distracted by any SQUIRRELS! I NEED this continual reminder!
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Tish @ Tish’s Adventures in Wonderland
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- 15 minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Chris Knits
- Colour Inspiration Tuesday @ Clever Chameleon Quilting