I did finish the Raggedy Andy doll for the “Show your Stripes” Blog Hop. Thank you everyone for your kind comments! He was a fun finish! You can read more about him HERE.
I’ve got a lot of T-shirts cut and interfacing on them. They are temporarily laid out on the bed. I hope to get sewing them together soon! There are lots of small spaces that I will use bits and pieces of the T-shirts to fill in.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Kathleen McMusing