I made the Moorewood Mystery, designed and hosted by Cheryl at Meadow Mist Designs. This pattern is extremely well written. The monthly instructions are easy to follow and very doable during the month! The pattern is available on the website. Thank you Cheryl for this unique and fun design!
This quilt counted as one of my UFOs because it could not be completed in 2020 … (my own rules as to what makes a UFO).
- Size: 60.5″ x 72.5″
- It is quilted with a beige thread – Aurifil 2000.
- The quilting is simple swirls in the background and all of the coloured shapes are outlined. Nothing fancy … but I really like how it looks!
- The batting is Hobbs 80/20.
- The fabrics are Kansas Troubles that have been sitting in my stash for … um … well … ya … at least 10 years … I think!!!! And, for some reason, the container with the Kansas Troubles fabric is still pretty full!!!
And a closeup of the quilting:
I was Featured
Jennifer featured the quilt with all the ruler quilting on it. You can read more about it HERE.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- TGIFF @ MMM Quilts
- Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More