This quilt was SEW much fun to quilt!!!
It is a panel from Paintbrush studio and Essem Textiles is selling it. (Hurry in, I hear the panels are going fast!) When I first got the panel home, I was very impressed with the feel of the fabric. SEW very nice. And it quilted like a dream!!!
It is backed with a “Fit for a Queen” flannel backing and Hobbs 80/20 is the batting. It is quilted with Glide, light grey thread. All of it quilted freehand on my domestic sewing machine (Janome M7). I did use a ruler for one block, can you guess which one?
Each block has a different free motion quilting filler … it’s always fun to play!
This quilt is now on display in the store (Essem Textiles).
I was Featured
Jennifer, from Inquiring Quilter, featured my 2 quilts from the Island Batik June challenge:
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- TGIFF @ MMMQuilts
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More