I’ve been madly sewing on things I can’t show you and writing patterns to go with the quilts I’m making. But, this post is about what I CAN show you!
#1 Scrappy Improv Quilting …
I’m working on another quilt from Kelly Young’s book “Scrappy Improv Quilting”. I’m doing it as a leader and ender with all the Secret Sewing I’m doing
#2. Secret Sewing: Island Batik
#3. Meadow Mist’s Macaroon Mystery.
I’m a bit behind on this mystery. I have the pieces all cut. Yes, it’s all reproduction blues with an off white for the background. If you LOVE mystery quilts … Cheryl’s quilts are a dream to make! You can see all the clues HERE.
#1 November Island Batik project is being quilted
No shopping, no finishes that used stash!
- Fabric Used this week 0 yards
- Fabric Used this year: 99 yards
- Fabric Bought this week: 0 yards
- Fabric Added this year: 39.75 yards (my husbands amounts as well)
- Net Fabric used 58.25 yards
- Husband’s purchases: 0 yards (which are added into my total amount of Fabric added this year). For those of you who don’t know … my husband often buys more fabric than I do … so, I’m keeping track! Unfortunately, he doesn’t sew!
While away, I managed to sew for 5 days … and for 6 days, I did not sew.
- January – August – 261 / 272
- Oct – 10 / 10
- Total: 265 / 278
- Percentage = 95 %
For more Stitchin’ Time, you can check out Kate’s blog: Life in Pieces
Linda from Texas Quilt Gal is now hosting “To Do” every week. You can check out her blog HERE.
The last To Do list: (from weeks ago)
OK … so I had over 2 weeks to accomplish my To Do list – a little bit of everything got done!
- Finish quilting Island Batik’s November project sort-of done
- Work on 3rd Project from Scrappy Improv in progress
- Work on Island Batik’s December project in progress
- Quilt Secret Sewing BBQG mystery quilt #1 Sandwiched
- Do NOT be distracted by any SQUIRRELS! √ done
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes √ done
This week’s list:
- Continue working on Island Batik’s November project
- Work on 3rd Project from Scrappy Improv
- Work on Island Batik’s December project
- Complete top for Secret Sewing BBQG mystery quilt #2
- Do NOT be distracted by any SQUIRRELS! I NEED this continual reminder!
- Tidy & clean studio for 30 minutes
Even though I’ve been working like a mad woman in the sewing room, there is no change to my UFO list.