If you are participating int the SAHRR 2022, then your work this week is to choose your Centre block. It can be square or rectangle … even a circle if you want a difficult challenge!
My Centre Block
Yes, it is applique!!! Surprise, surprise!!! Applique? Can you believe that I chose to do an applique for the centre block? It is a pattern from Angie Padilla. She has a ton of applique patterns and you can see them HERE. This is from a 2021 BOM called “Lady Bug Hugs.”
This block, once it is trimmed, will measure 7 1/2″ x 13″.
For this SAHRR, I am using Island Batik fabrics from the “Flutter-fly” collection.
I chose to do a rectangle because I want a rectangle quilt in the end!
Show us your center blocks!
Show us your Center Block for SAHRR 2022!
Visit the other co-hosts to see their blocks!
Here’s a list of the other co-hosts. Make sure that you go to their blogs and follow them so that you don’t miss a single post!
- 1st Round: Anja @ Anja Quilts
- 2nd Round: Emily @ The Darling Dogwood
- 3rd Round: Roseanne & Sue @ Home Sewn by Us
- 4th Round: Wendy @ Pieceful Thoughts of My Quilting Life
- 5th Round ME!!! @ Quilting Gail
- 6th Round: Chris @ Chrisknitssews