This month the colour is based on African Blue Basil. I’ve never heard of it … but it is a basal with a blue interior. Very pretty.
Here is my block! I used Island Batik fabrics. The light blue is from my scraps and the dark blue is Raven.
Here are the first 5 blocks of the year.
The pattern for this month’s block is FREE until June 1 – so hop over to Jen’s blog and get it right away! Click HERE.
Blue Quilts / Projects
Blue is my FAVOURITE colour. Here’s a bunch of pictures of the quilts with mostly blue in them that I have made in the past year!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
I was Featured!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- TGIFF @ Sarah Goer Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More