Well, I didn’t finish ANY UFOs this month. None, Nada, not a one … hmmm … I think I’ve said that for the last 2 months!
I did finish 3 new starts …
- The stockings for Island Batik (see details HERE)
- Travel Posts Quilt (see details HERE)
- Citified Quarter Log Cabin (see details HERE)
I have 2 more UFOs to finish before the end of the year and 2 new starts … for me, I think it’s doable! I hope!
The Tally Sheets
Here is an Excel File for you to use (if you want). PHD Tally 2022- with formulas
My Task sheet has not changed … And here is the link where you can find the colourful Task Sheet at Ms P Designs.
The Linky Party
Show us your PHD in 2022 Progress!https://fresh.inlinkz.com/js/widget/load.js?id=c0efdbe6b4add43dd7ef
Favourite Finish of the Month
It’s always hard for me to choose my favourite finish of the month. However, this month it is definitely the quilt I made with Island Batik’s Citified 2.5″ strip pack. And I had a fantastic time quilting it! It was so much fun!! Check out Meadow Mist Designs for more “Favourite Finishes”.
DrEAMI stands for Drop Everything And Make It. Well, this has been a S L O W DrEAMI … I can only hand sew for short periods of time, but I have made these 2 baskets! They are made with the Winter Sky Island Batik fabric. Aren’t they cute? The pattern is “Goodness Bowl” by Jean Paccagnan. These are the small and medium baskets.
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese @ True Blue Quilts
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Anja Quilts
- DrEMi @ MMM Quilts
- Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs