Linking to Judy Laquidera’s Stash Report each week to keep me accountable!
I did buy some fabric for the backing for Shakespeare in the Park … I wanted to use stash & figured I had enough … but alas, I was short about 3 meters and nothing, absolutely nothing in the stash would work. So, my hubby and I went shopping. He has a good eye for colour and we found the perfect fabrics to go on the back.
Nothing is finished, but as soon as Shakespeare in the Park is done – I will have used 23 yards! And that’s just using the amounts given in the pattern. I know I used more since I made it bigger! However, the quilt is not quilted yet!
Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 18.5 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 3. 5 yards (for backing)
Fabric Added Year to Date: 5.6 yards
Net Fabric for 2017: 12.4 yards (I’ve still used more than I’ve bought!)
Started the year with 38 UFO’s
Completed UFO’s: Total to complete in 2017:
Jan: 2 36
Feb: nothing finished yet …
2 thoughts on “Stash Report Feb. 21 ’17”
You’re close to a finish – yeah. I only add things I bought to my stash numbers if it’s just a random addition. If it was I – that backing wouldn’t count and I’d still be at 18.5 yards – lol. Great numbers are numbers in the black. Thanks for sharing.
Ha! I like that you only add if it’s a random purchase! I did consider the fact that my husband picked out the fabric and bought it – so that would make it HIS fabric! he he he … but I’m doing this for me … to reduce what I have …
Comments are closed.