These are pumpkins that my niece, Ashley and Rob carved! They have a new puppy – so the dog fit in quite well! LOL!
Well, I didn’t finish ANY UFOs this month. None, Nada, not a one … hmmm … I think I said that last month!
I did finish 3 new starts …
- The Candles that I started in January (see details HERE)
- Winter Branches Table Runner (see details HERE)
- 3 Buckets (see details HERE)
I have 2 more UFOs to finish before the end of the year and 2 new starts … for me, I think it’s doable! I hope!
The Tally Sheets
Here is an Excel File for you to use (if you want). PHD Tally 2022- with formulas
My Task sheet has not changed … And here is the link where you can find the colourful Task Sheet at Ms P Designs.
The Linky Party
Show us your PHD in 2022 Progress!
Favourite Finish of the Month
It’s hard for me to choose my favourite finish of the month. There is the byAnnie “A Place for Everything” bag and the Heart quilt made for the Breast Cancer Awareness Blog Hop. Both are made with Island Batik fabrics! For more info on these projects see HERE and HERE. Check out Meadow Mist Designs for more “Favourite Finishes”.
DrEAMI stands for Drop Everything And Make It. I dropped everything to make these baskets … I needed a gift for the retreat … but I made 3 baskets … They were fun to make and I used up fabric that I had bought to make them!
OK … WAY back in September, when I posted my Island Batik project, (using Studio 180 rulers), I offered fabric to a Canadian reader … The fabric was set aside … as was the list … I had a lot going on at the time, emergency eye surgery plus other stuff (that’s my excuse & I’m sticking to it!)
Today, I remembered and the number generator chose #5. Sandra K. has been sent and email and the fabric will soon be on it’s way to her house! Congratulations, Sandra!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- So Scrappy @ Scrap Happy
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is More Fun than Housework
- Frédérique @ Quilting Patchwork Applique
- 15 Minutes to Stitch @ Life in Pieces
- Sew and Tell @ Melva Loves Scraps
- Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- To-Do Tuesday @ Texas Quilt Gal
- DrEMi @ MMM Quilts