This fall, I supplied numerous members of our guild with weekly clues for the fall mystery.
Some of the quilters sent pictures … Enjoy!
This is Alice C’s. She said, “It was great to finally use the fall fabric I had for years.” Isn’t it a beautiful fall quilt?
Here are Fran’s … both are the baby quilt size and are still in progress. I love how the fabric makes each one very different from the other, yet the pattern is exactly the same!
This is Heather’s! … she says “I love the pattern. I’m going to do a quilt for my grandson And I love this! It’s simple but looks complicated!!!!”
This one is Bonnie K’s, she made the baby sized quilt. What a wonderful soft quilt. Some baby is going to love it!
Here’s Patricia’s: she calls it a “floppy.” The purple is so vibrant!
Here is Dawn’s: along with a picture of the beautiful feature fabric she used! It’s a great way to use that fabric that you really don’t want to cut into!
This is Kathy S’s. I love the bold blue and grey against the light background / focus fabric!
Here’s Patti’s. Isn’t that dark burgundy border just perfect?
This one is from Dawn W. It’s a super cute baby quilt!
This is Carol R’s … with no borders, yet! Of course, I LOVE the Blues!!!
I love how Jill used stripes!!! People are often afraid to use stripes, but this is proof that you can use them and be successful!!
Here’s Heidi’s. I love the solids amongst the busy print!
These are the ones that I made:
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Melva Loves Scraps