My 2 Round Robin quilts are all finished! Quilted and binding done!
Here is the purple one that was done as a quilt-as-you-go. Eagle eyes will notice the pins in the binding at the top … that’s because this quilt is waiting for a special little one to be born and that’s where the label will go.
And the blue one … I quilted and quilted and quilted and I LOVE it! I even did some ruler quilting!
And, close-ups of the quilting:
I know that the centre square (below) turned out wonky … but that’s just the way it is and it’s staying that way. Perhaps the next time I do it, it will be more non-wonky!
Disclaimer: Thanks to Island Batik for the fabrics for the tops of the 2 Round Robins, Hobbs batting, Schmetz Needles, Aurifil thread and AccuQuilt for providing the necessary tools and supplies to make the quilts!
This will be the last Linky party for the Stay-at-Home Round Robins … Post a picture of your completed or in-progress Round Robin!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- TGIFF @ Slice of Pi
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More