The top is finished, borders are added and the quilting has started. I decided to do feather wreaths in the negative space. I’m liking it – a LOT. And since I love doing feathers – it’s a lot of fun to quilt! I still have most of the outside partial wreaths to do and the small segments that you can see in the bottom corner and upper right. Hopefully it will get done this weekend!
To see what others in the quilty world are working on wander over to these blogs:
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts
- Finished or Not @ Busy Hands Quilts
- Check out the cute fox quilt @ Let’s Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
Check out the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Here