No finishes today … but am working on 3 mystery quilts that the guild is doing. The one on the left is the jelly roll mystery and the 2 on the right are the beginner’s mystery. . And, since I can’t work ahead of the group – all 3 of these quilts will end up on my UFO list in January.
On Ringo Lake
This is the name of Bonnie Hunter’s fall mystery. She has the colour selection out for her mystery that starts at the end of November. I haven’t decided exactly what colours I’m going to use – but I know the chocolate brown will make the cut … but it will all come from stash. If you want to participate in Bonnie’s mystery – go HERE. There’s also a link on the side-bar of this blog.
To see what others in the quilty world are working on wander over to these blogs:
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts
- Finished or Not @ Busy Hands Quilts
- Let’s Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation