Yesterday, I posted my quilt for the PINKtober blog hop. You can see details of it HERE.
However, I did have a few left-overs, and I’m currently determined to use the leftovers from a quilt right away. That way, they are not waiting around until I can find time to deal with them!
Sew … I had partial quarter square triangles and quarter square triangles. Not enough to do much with them, but I resorted to my “go to” for small pieces!
Sew, I put them together and made these cute bags! I had enough of the white patterned fabric to line the small bag … the large bag used Island Batik solid white fabric. There is scraps of Hobbs 80/20 in between the lining and the outside. They were quilted and sewn with Aurifil thread.
TGIFF Linky Party
Here’s the link to the Linky Party … show us your TGIFF!
This is a super simple mystery quilt! It is my own design. I designed it for the Boundary Bay Quilt Guild, but I’m going to be sharing it with YOU as well!
This quilt will finish at 43″ x 53″
There will be 8 clues. They will all come out on Tuesdays, starting October 18.
- Oct 18: Clue #1: Fabric Requirements and Cutting
- Oct 25: Clue #2
- Nov 1: Clue #3
- Nov 8: Clue #4
- Nov 15: Clue #5
- Nov 22: Clue #6
- Nov 29: Clue #7
- Dec 6: Clue #8
- Dec 13: Mystery Quilt Parade
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese @ True Blue Quilts
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More