This week I’ve been tidying a corner of my sewing room. Half of my ironing board is free and available for use! And I’ve been quilting a quilt that needs to be finished for the guild quilt show in 2 weeks. I’ve got the main blocks and the border done. Just have to fill in the background. Still not sure if I’m going to do feathers or swirls. Here’s a picture before I quilted borders and did the binding:
This week I did not buy any fabric! YEAH!!! I also didn’t enter through a door of any fabric store. That sure helps me to not buy fabric. And, since I rarely buy fabric on-line, I just don’t go shopping there. It’s a good thing, because I’m sure I would be very tempted by some of Missouri Star Quilt’s daily deals! And, I was at a work bee to get some stuff ready for the guild show and I donated 2 yards of fabric to the cause. So, I’m counting that in.
Fabric Used this Week: 2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 28.75 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 36.5 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 8.15 yards
No UFO’s finished so far this month. I’m sort of feeling a little foolish reporting my UFOs as I’m not getting many done this year. But, I’m going to stick with it and hopefully I can start adding some UFO finishes.
I started the year with 38 UFO’s.
Apr: 0 35 UFO’s left to complete!