Shakespeare in the Park is DONE, DONE, DONE! Yeah. This quilt used approximately 23 yards. I made it bigger than the pattern (Judy Martin’s) and pieced the back. I know I already showed a picture of it, but here it is again! Can you tell that I’m glad it’s totally finished?
No fabric purchased this week! I didn’t even go through a door of a quilt or fabric store. It’s almost amazing how you can avoid purchasing fabric by not going near any that is for sale!
Fabric Used this Week: 23 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 67.50 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 40. 5 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 26.6 yards I’m doing a happy dance!
I started the year with 38 UFO’s. Finishing Shakespeare in the Park is one HUGE UFO done!
May: 2 34 UFOs left to complete!
This week, I’m linking to a new (to me) blog. The previous blog that had the stash report link is no longer doing it. Another quilter has agreed to have a linky for the stash report. I found it interesting to read that some count their stash use when they cut or sew the fabric. I guess I had never thought of that! However, since my goal is to decrease my UFOs and my stash – I’m only counting my stash use when the quilt is finished. Completely finished.