This is a UFO from 2012. It’s the third time I’ve made this pattern by Debbie Caffery (Good Night Sweetheart). The first 2 times were for 2 wedding gifts for a niece and nephew that got married 1 week apart in 2009. Although this was a UFO that has been languishing – I thought it would be appropriate to finish it for another wedding gift. It’s a sister to the nephew that got married in 2009. Figured they might as well have the same pattern!
If you’ve been following my blog – this is the quilt that had a misbehaving block in it … all fixed now!)
To see what others in the quilty world are working on wander over to these blogs:
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts
- Finished or Not @ Busy Hands Quilts
- Let’s Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation