Remember this? It was a mystery quilt that happened between Christmas and New Years in 2020!
You can find the links to all the clues HERE.
Here are my 2 quilts, the 2 colour quilt and the scrappy quilt!
Here are some of the quilts that members of my guild made.
First up is Heather’s … She made this as a pattern tester …
And then she decided to change the pattern and make some lime green blocks along with the purple! I LOVE it when people take a pattern and make it their own!
And here’s Barb’s, also one of my pattern testers … all scrappy and quilted. And, I really like the bright colours and the scrappy binding!
Donna chose to do the 2 colour version. SEW pretty! I like the 2 borders!
Patricia’s: used scrappy for both the background and the “coloured.” But she chose a totally different colour for the 4 1/2″ squares. It looks great! All the music fabric and the different borders! Love it!
Here’s Alice’s quilt … scrappy blues … well blue is my favourite colour … I love how this one turned out!
Yvonne’s is a bright scrappy with a crisp white background …
This is Fran’s creative quilt. Here’s what she had to say, “I had to improvise a bit as I discovered when I had finished cutting the background fabric that I was short approximately 3 inches, hence the red blocks. I used a red inner border to tie the red blocks together with the rest of the quilt. “
Here’s Susan’s … Christmas fabric with snow flakes.
Here is Ioleen Kimmel’s. You can follow her on Instagram ioleen.kimmel A 2 colour quilt with that pretty teal!
And Pat’s. It’s got a LOT of extra blocks for a bed sized quilt! She’s going to bind it with chocolate brown. Won’t it look fantastic?
Robin made her’s bigger and has her hubby holding it for her! Such pretty colours!
Hearts on Fire Blog Hop
Have you been following this week’s blog hop?
You can see the entire schedule HERE. There is a huge variety of heart quilts … no two are alike! If you want some heart eye candy, it’s well worth visiting each of the blogs.
My quilt is below and you can read more about it HERE.
And the blogs that are up for today are listed below!
- Just Let Me Quilt
- Karen’s Korner
- Elizabeth Coughlin Designs
- Quilt In A Not-Shell
- Storied Quilts
- Kathy’s Kwilts and More
- Homespun Hannah’s Blog
I was featured!
First , from Jennifer from Inquiring Quilter featured this quilt on Wednesday Wait Loss.
2nd, from Kelly from My Quilt Infatuation
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Slice of Pi Quilts