Did you decide to join us with PHD in 2023???
Are you determined to finish a bunch of UFOs and to NOT increase the number of quilts or projects on your UFO list???
Congratulations on making that choice!!!
Last month, I talked about getting at least ONE UFO done before the end of May! How did you do??? Did you get started on one?? Did you even pull one out to start on it? Did you work on it for at least 15 minutes? Hmmm … so many “Did you” questions!
I did … but I can’t show you because I’m keeping it a secret until the “When Pigs Fly” blog hop! The project is done and the blog post is almost all written!! Woohoo!!
Shall we try for another UFO for June?
My Tally Sheets
I finished 3 New Starts this month. You can read about them here: Wedge Star, Retreat Bag, and Hugs & Kisses #1. The Wedge Star and Hugs & Kisses #1 were made with Island Batik fabrics, Hobbs 80/20 batting in the middle and pieced and quilted with Aurifil thread.
If you want to keep track of your own progress, please feel free to download the 2023 Template.
Here’s my Task Sheet of my UFOs. This helps me keep track of what I’ve accomplished and what I need to do.
You can download your own Task list from Ms P Designs HERE.
Show us your progress with your PHD in 2023!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!Click here to enter
FavouriteFinish of the Month
Cheryl, from Meadow Mist Designs hosts a monthly linky party where you post your favourite quilt of the month. This Wedge Star, using Studio 180 designs is my favourite for May!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Cheryl @ Meadow Mist Designs
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- TGIFF @ Anja Quilts
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More