Not a lot to report. No fabric shopping. I did finish the large sewing machine mat. I have a smaller one in progress. Using almost the same fabrics. Am thinking about using purple instead of yellow for the binding.
I have also made a small thread catcher to go on it. I’ll show a picture when it’s completed. The large mat used 2 yards of fabric.
Fabric Used this Week: 2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 93.30 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 45.5 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 49.8 yards
No change in my UFO tally.
39 UFO’s left to complete
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is more fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts