I love having a sewing machine mat under my featherweight. I needed one for under my “big” machine when I go to retreats … I also needed a project to highlight binding by machine – so I put the two together and voila! Here it is:
To see what others in the quilty world are working on wander over to these blogs:
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts
- Finished or Not @ Busy Hands Quilts
- Let’s Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
2 thoughts on “Sewing Machine Mat”
Very good . As I just use a hand towel I really should upgrade to a mat !
I just love that ‘quilting fun’ fabric! My bestie is a first grade teacher and she would love all those kiddos in a wall hanging. Nice sewing mat – it looks great. ~smile~ Roseanne
Comments are closed.