My finishes this week is the Ribbon Box quilt (9.75 yards). (See a picture HERE). I did end up buying backing (4 yards) for the Pink Snail’s Trail. There was NOTHING in my stash that would work. However, I did find a lovely plain flannel that makes the quilt so very cosy! It is now my current project that I am quilting.
Fabric Used this Week: 9.75 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 111.8 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 4 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 49.5 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 55.5 yards
I started the year with 47 UFO’s. One UFO finished so far this month.
38 UFO’s left to complete
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is more fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts