We’ve had a LOT of company over the last 2 weeks and we were away for 4 days, so not much sewing has gotten done. I’m still working on this Irish chain. I have about 5 more wreaths to do, then the border, make the label and do the binding. Hopefully by next week I can call this UFO done, done, done!
To see what others in the quilty world are working on wander over to these blogs:
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts
- Finished or Not @ Busy Hands Quilts
- Let’s Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation