I finished 2 baby quilts. Both UFO’s.
The one shown is a simple quilt made from flannel squares. Simple quilting: just diagonal lines across the squares. I was tempted to keep it! It’s so nice and cosy! This one has been donated to the guild. The other quilt will remain a secret until it is gifted. But I do think it’s very cute!
To see what others in the quilty world are working on wander over to these blogs:
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts
- Finished or Not @ Busy Hands Quilts
- Let’s Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation