Am preparing a few Christmas placemats for a binding demo / class later this week. Later, the guild will be donating them to Meals on Wheels for Christmas. Here’s a picture of one of them and it will have a flange binding on it. These placemats will help my fabric numbers, but since I started them yesterday, they definitely are not UFOs!
2 quilts finished (on my last post)
I finished the quilt that needs to be gifted before I show a picture. It was a UFO and I bought the backing and fabric for the appliqué. (Which I included in my purchases a few weeks ago.) It used a total of 4.5 yards of fabric.
The other is a simple flannel quilt that has already been donated to the guild. It used 4 yards of fabric. It also was a UFO that was languishing in the baby quilts bin.
Total yards used this week: 8.5 yards.
Fabric Used this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 149.5 yards
Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 54 yards
Net Fabric used for 2017: 95.5 yards
33 UFO’s left to complete.
- Sunday Stash @ quiltpaintcreate
- Oh Scrap @ Quilting is more fun than Housework
- Monday Making @ Love, Laugh, Quilt
- Design Wall Monday @ Small Quilts and Doll Quilts
- Moving it Forward Monday @ Em’s Scrapbag
- Main Crush Monday @ Cooking up Quilts
- Peaceful Sunday @ Janda Bend Quilts