I’ve had several inquiries about the pattern for this quilt:
You can find the pattern HERE. Please beware that the fabric requirements have an error in them. Where it says 4 strips 2” x 42” for binding This is actually for the border. You need the same amount for the border.
This is a picture of some of the quilts done by the group. I know that there were at least 2 more that were finished but didn’t show up for the guild “Show & Tell.”
This picture was taken by our wonderful guild photographer, Irene Hamilton. I blotted out the faces because I did not have permission to post pictures of the individuals.
- Linky Tuesday @ Free Motion by the River
- WIPs on Wednesday @ Esther Quilt Blog
- Let’s Bee Social @ Sew Fresh Quilts
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Amanda Jean @ Crazy Mom Quilts
- Finished or Not Friday @ Busy Hands Quilts