Well, my boxes FINALLY arrived!!! It took them only a few days to travel from California to Vancouver … but it took over 2 weeks for them to travel from Vancouver to my home, about 45 minutes away!
But they came! I resisted opening them until I was ready to do the video. Lots of beautiful surprises!
Here’s the video:
- Width of Fabric, 5″ wide
- 4 in each bundle
- 20 in each package!
Mesa Verde – designed by Kathy Engle
- Fat Quarter pack
- 20 fabrics from the collection
- Fall/Winter collection
- 5 fabrics in each package
- 1/2 yard cuts
- Solids, blenders and basics
- Available all the time
2 Yard Cuts
4 Yard Cuts
- Solid Black, White & Grey
- Neutral: Custard
- Strip Pack: 2½” by width of fabric
- 2 of each 20 fabrics in the collection
Bag Kit “ByAnnie”
- 50 weight
- Purple: 4225
- Dark Blue: 2783
- Light blue: 2815
- Grey: 2625
- Light grey: 2600
- Black: 2692
Studio 180 – Deb Tucker
You can see the projects I made with it and the gifting of it HERE.
- Heirloom Black 80/20 – Queen Size
- Heirloom Fusible 80/20 – Queen Size
- Heirloom Fusible 80/20 – Batting Strips
- Tuscany Silk Batting – Throw size
THANK YOU to Island Batik and Industry Partners!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!