I think I had a fantastic finish!!!
The Island Batik “Create for a Cause” Blog Hop was this week. Are you following the blog hop? Did you see my quilt? You can read about it HERE, but I’ll also show you a picture. This is going to my guild’s “Comfort Quilt” committee. When Covid is over, it will be delivered to a cancer agency and gifted to someone in the midst of dealing with their diagnosis / treatment.
If you want to see all of the other quilts in this week’s hop, visit Island Batik’s blog … Plus, you have an opportunity to win a 10″ stack or a 2.5″ strip set of Mystery, the awesome fabric I used in this quilt!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Andrée / Free Motion Mavericks @ Quilting & Learning – What a combo!
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More
- TGIFF @ Slice of Pi Quilts