Last Saturday, our guild had a Christmas social. We followed all the current protocols and had a great time. It felt almost normal!!! And it was SEW good to see people in person.
I took a total of 9 quilts to donate, but I forgot to take a picture of them in their pile before they went out the door. 5 of the quilts were for the Baby quilts and 4 of them were for Comfort Quilts. And, of course, I can’t remember what all of them looked like! Here is a picture of some of them!
With all the restrictions, the quilts stayed in my home until now. This helped me to have a little bit more room, but I still have lots of quilts!
I’m counting the donation of the 9 quilts as a “Finish.” They are finished living in my house!
I was Featured!
One who sleeps under a quilt is covered by LOVE!
- TGIFF @ Anja Quilts
- Midweek Makers @ QuiltFabrication
- Wednesday Wait Loss @ Inquiring Quilter
- Happy Needle and Thread @ My Quilt Infatuation
- Muv / Free Motion Mavericks @ Lizzie Lenard Vintage Sewing
- Put your Foot Down @ For the Love of Geese
- Can I get a Whoop Whoop? @ Confessions of a Fabric Addict
- Finished or Not Friday @ Alycia Quilts
- Sherry @ Powered by Quilting
- Michelle @ From Bolt to Beauty
- Off the Wall Friday @ Creations – Quilts, Art, Whatever
- Peacock Party @ Wendy’s Quilts and More